CADS is able to offer placements to students who are studying in Alcohol & Other Drug (AOD) graduate and post graduate courses. Please consider the following checklist when applying using the form below:
- I am enrolled in a Bachelors level or Post Graduate course.
- There are AOD papers as part of this course that I have completed.
- A portion of my placement hours can be completed in a group therapy setting.
- I am available for a least two days a week on placement if I require 100+ clinical contact hours.
- On finishing my course I will have completed the academic qualifications for a professional registration, e.g. DAPAANZ, Social Work.
Please contact your tertiary placement co-ordinator who will then liaise directly with CADS student co-ordinator.