Pregnancy & Parental
CADS Pregnancy and Parental Service (PPS) provides asessment, information, and support to pregnant women and parents of children under 3 years of age.
We are a mobile team and can meet with clients in the community.
- assist women to access antenatal care, alcohol/other drug treatment, parenting support and other community and health services.
- work on your behalf to reduce judgment and stigma you might experience from other services.
- work with you to identify and achieve goals to improve outcomes for your children.
- work with whanau and friends in a way that will support you.
- co-ordinate services to work together so your needs are best met